Dear Visitors. Kindly noted that, we will only able to publish the comment which is related to the topic. Thank You.
Custom Search

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

916


DS Anwar Ibrahim :
  • I have more than 31 Barisan MPs have agreed to cross over to Pakatan Rakyat.
  • I am appealing (for this meeting with PM) in the name of political stability and a smooth transition. It will be preposterous for the Prime Minister to deny me this meeting.
  • I would even give the Prime Minister the names of Barisan MPs wanting to defect to the Pakatan Rakyat alliance of opposition parties.

DS Abdullah :

  • I don’t think he has the names. If he does, I don’t think he would wait to inform the people (of the names)
  • There is no reason for me to meet him because I don’t think he has the names. He is just getting the people to focus on him and his political ploy. I do not need to see him.
  • Reveal the names of the Barisan Nasional MPs the Opposition Leader claims are crossing over to Pakatan Rakyat.



Tengku Razaleigh :
  • Speaking about Anwar’s promise about a takeover by Sept 16, he said that if did not happen by the PKR adviser’s own self-imposed deadline, he should be branded a liar.
  • As for Umno itself, there is the so-called transition plan -- in which Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi was supposed to hand over his post to his deputy Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak by 2010 -- which was on, then seemed to have been put on the back-burner, and was now “on again,”
  • “Stop it! We must be brave in order to be leaders”

No comments: