Thursday, August 6, 2009
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Kepada Awang dan sekutunya : Inilah kebodohan yang ditonjolkan melalui artikel ini. Konsep '1 Malaysia' tidak akan berjaya jika manusia seperti Awang mempunyai pemikiran yang cetek.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Sunday, April 5, 2009
1. Corak pemerintahan kerajaan campuran PKR, DAP, PAS di Perak dan Kedah diterima atau tidak oleh masyarakat tempatan.
2. Peralihan kuasa PM
3. Keputusan pilihanraya UMNO baru-baru
4. Pembebasan tahanan ISA termasuk 2 ahli HINDRAF
5. Kemasukan Tun Dr.Mahathir ke UMNO
Walau parti apa pun yang memang, yang penting jaga kepentingan masyarakat setempat tanpa mengira parti, bangsa, agama..
Friday, April 3, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
"I was caught by surprise when he (Samy Vellu) and his aides suddenly came to see me,” said Thanenthiran, who is also seeking treatment at Penang’s Gleneagles Hospital for a heart and collar bone disorder."Samy told me that he was concerned about my health and he would pray for my speedy recovery," he told Malaysiakini.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
- Hindraf has decided to throw its full support behind PAS candidate Nizar Jamaluddin, the former Perak menteri besar, in the Bukit Gantang by-election in Perak.
Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf) , human rights movement for Indians or .....
- Hindraf has decided to stay away from Bukit Selambau, which would see a record number of 15 candidates, including 13 independent candidates, vying for the seat.The decision was made by local Hindraf leadership on Sunday."We will mobilise our supporters and, spend our time and energy only for PAS in Bukit Gantang," said the human rights group’s Penang deputy coordinator, R Sanjeeviramah, also known as Sanjay.
Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf) prefer PAS rather than supporting an Indian candidate
- The Hindu rights movement’s local leaders and supporters have decided to boycott Bukit Selambau in protest against PKR and its supremo Anwar Ibrahim’s decision not to field its national coordinator RS Thanenthiran as PKR candidate.
Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf) struggle all the while for ADUN seat ?
- "PAS has been the only party to respect us and value our contributions," said Sanjay, accusing DAP and PKR of only giving lip service to Hindraf
- Former Jerai division chief B Kalaivanar and some 500 supporters resigned from the party and closed down their branches.Kalaivanar is upset that Anwar had overlooked him as a candidate and accused the PKR supremo of being a dictator.
It takes 50 years for them to go againts BN, but it only took 1 year for them to reject DAP, PKR and Anwar Ibrahim.
- Two other PKR members, S Moganakumar and A Jayagopal, meanwhile are contesting the seat as independent candidates, allegedly under protest against Manikumar’s candidature.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Golongan netizen harus mengerti bahawa Pakatan Rakyat secara amnya tidak wujud. Ia tidak pernah didaftarkan ataupun tidak pernah dimohon untuk didaftarkan. Ia adalah satu pertunjukan silap mata untuk mengaburkan mata rakyat.
Secara logiknya kita tahu bahawa hanya parti yang bertanding dibenarkan berkempen.. dan itulah prosedur yang sebenar. Maka dalam isu ini, memang wajar parti-parti yang tidak bertanding tidak dibenarkan berkempen.
Jika mahu berkempen bersama, daftarkanlah Pakatan Rakyat sebagai parti yang sah.
Hairannya mengapa mereka tidak mahu berdaftar ?
Cuba perhatikan Markas PAS.... adakah bendera DAP berkibar disana ? Adakah bendera PAS berkibar di mana-mana pejabat DAP ?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Please fwd this info to anyone who interested pursuing carrer in Nursing ...This course fully sponsored by Institut Jantung Negara(IJN).Diploma In Nursing
1. Age: Below 24 yrs
2. SPM with five (5) strong credits in BM, English, Science/Biology, Maths and one of this(Physics/Chemistry/Add Maths/History).
3. Active in extra curricular activities.
Registration & Tuition Fee
Book / Stationery allowance
Appointments: Will be bonded for a period 5 years with IJN.
Logon for application: http://www.ijn.com.myClosing date: 28 March 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
KUALA LUMPUR, March 22 - Malay right-wing group Pertubuhan Pribumi Perkasa today threatened that it would react to the actions of those who chose to question Malay supremacy.
President Datuk Ibrahim Ali said that for the sake of "the country, race and religion, I am willing to be detained under the Internal Security Act" should Malay rights be challenged.
The Malay nationalist politician warned non-Malays to behave, if not then Malays would repay in kind.
"If they are polite, we will be polite. But if they are not, neither will we. If they are kurang ajar (ill-mannered), we too can be kurang ajar," said the Pasir Mas MP to cheers from the thousand-strong crowd.
Ibrahim as president of Perkasa had last year also called on other races to adapt to the local culture of Malays as they have already been given many rights and freedoms in this country.
Today, he added that those who questioned the issue of the special position of Malays were not acting in the name of justice.
"The truth is that justice has not yet come to Bumiputeras who have spent centuries being oppressed by colonial masters," he said.
The former Umno leader said that in the past, Malays had been reasonable with the colonial masters but that they would not tolerate "our heads being stepped on."
"We will not tolerate Bumiputeras losing face or our honour. Especially Malays and Islam, do not ever try to play around with these," he threatened.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
“It is time for them to stop the blame game. Move aside and give the position to the younger generation that are more able.”
Saturday, February 7, 2009
PKR BERTEGAS KEMBALIKAN KUASA RAJA
Memfailkan kes keatas Sultan (Pemimpin tertinggi Melayu) dan sanggup mengheret DYMM ke Mahkamah untuk Pakatan Rakyat terus berkuasa.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Taktik lompat parti diilhamkan oleh DS Anwar Ibrahim.Tindakan lompat parti oleh ahli Parlimen BN ke PR untuk membentuk kerajaan Persekutuan adalah wajar. Sanggup menghantar ejen-ejen untuk memikat mereka di luar negeri. Bersedia mengambil alih kerajaan Persekutuan dengan cara begitu.
Manakala ketika ADUN Bota menyertai Pakatan Rakyat sebelum ini, DS Anwar Ibrahim tidak mengumumkan pilihanraya kecil dan menerimanya dengan begitu sahaja.
Taktik lompat parti digunakan sepenuh jiwa oleh wakil rakyat DS Anwar Ibrahim untuk menjadi calon bebas. Kini DS Anwar Ibrahim berkata mengambil alih kuasa melalui cara ini adalah tidak betul. Seharusnya membenarkan rakyat membuat keputusan.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Screenshot of PPIM's article.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Pic : T.Mohan (MIC Youth) & YB Manickavasagam (PKR), protest against the police brutality
Kugan Ananthan, who was detained in connection with several car theft cases, died at the Taipan police station in USJ.
Video Clip at :
Monday, January 19, 2009
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Wan Ahmad Farid Wan Salleh (Umno) - 30,252
Azhazudin Mamat (Bebas) -193
Walaupun isu 'Hudud' hangat diperdebatkan diantara PAS dan DAP. Namun demikian rakyat Kuala Terengganu tetap memilih PAS sebagai pilihan mereka. Walau apa-apapun, hormatilah kemenangan, bekerjasama untuk kepentingan rakyat.
Manakala, UMNO harus memikirkan cara yang lebih baik untuk meraih sokongan pengundi terutama sekali pengundi Melayu yang nampaknya lebih berpihak kepada PAS.
Terima kasih kepada pengundi Cina dan India dimana peratus pengundi yang mengundi BN meningkat pada kali ini. Usaha MCA, MIC berhasil serba sedikit.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
MIC lead by T.Mohan and others (S.Murugesan, S.Ramis)
Tamil Nadu Congress Party lead by Mayura Jayakumar
They were discussing about several issues including,
1. Indian workers problem in Malaysia
2. Joined conference for MIC Youth and Tamil Nadu Congress Party
3. Civillian killings in Sri Lanka
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Friday, January 2, 2009
- Selangor state assembly Speaker Teng Chang Khim had said that Santiago behaved like the opposition and alleged that he (Santiago) had been bought over by Barisan, after the latter demanded that the concession agreement between the Klang Municipal Council (MPK) and the developer of the new Klang Sentral Terminal be made public.
- Charles Santiago (Klang MP-DAP) had given Teng one week from last Saturday to either prove the allegation, or retract his statement and offer a public apology.
- Meanwhile, Selangor exco member Dr Xavier Jeyakumar (PKR), who visited the Klang Sentral Terminal yesterday, said the move was necessary to alleviate traffic congestion in Klang town.
- S.Manikavasagam (Kapar MP-PKR) had tendered his resignation letter from Post of Deputy Selangor PKR Liaison Chairman to Selangor PKR Chief Office with immediate effect.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
- Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) is staring at a permanent and damaging break with the Hindraf/Makkal Shakti movement after Kapar MP S. Manikavasagam resigned today as the deputy chairman of Selangor PKR.
- He blamed the Pakatan Rakyat government in Selangor led by Mentri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim for failing to fulfil the promises made to the Indian community during the March general election.
- He showed open hostility to Khalid, party vice-president R. Sivarasa and Selangor exco member Dr Xavier Jeyakumar, describing them as individuals who have done nothing for the Indians although they claim to be Indian leaders.
- He accused Dr Xavier of holding “too many” positions and alleged that Sivarasa had claimed to be an Indian leader but had not called for a single meeting to discuss Indian woes.
- Sivarasa had said previously that as a multi-racial party, PKR cannot have Indian-centric policies and that its leaders represented all races.
- However Manikavasagam rubbished that, saying PKR made specific promises to Indian voters and had failed to make good on them.
- He also alleged PKR remains Malay-centric and campaigned for the Malay agenda, pointing out that Indians had not been offered positions in GLCs, state agencies and senior positions in local councils.
- “Even in Kampung Sentosa where 95 per cent of residents are Indians, Khalid appointed a Malay as the ketua kampung,” Manikavasagam said.
It would be a big blow to PKR and the PR alliance if Manikavasagam quits the party and joins forces with Uthayakumar and pushes the Hindraf/Makkal Shakti movement away from the opposition into an independent force.
And also, read the comments in Malaysia Today http://mt.m2day.org/2008/content/view/16459/84/